Well, it's my first official Valentine's Day as a married woman. I've got lots of sweet, romantic stuff planned for tonight... but I'll mention a bit of that tomorrow, maybe. :)
So, what are you all planning on doing today? I'm always curious to see how people who are in relationships plan on celebrating this day. Some say, "well, we celebrate our love every day," so they really don't do anything special for the commercialized holiday, while others view it as the one day when their significant other had better put some thought into them. I'm more in the neutral camp who just appreciates any opportunity to be sweet and genuinely romantic, and have a really good reason. I know Ryan has been really busy lately, so I'm not expecting that much. I'll be happy with a card! I know he adores me--he shows me all the time. But I'm certainly going to try to make it special for him. :)
Regardless of how you plan on spending this day, Happy Valentine's Day! I hope it's a great one for all of you.
Frank and i are under the agreement that we should say i love you every day, not just today. Its too commercialized.
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
11:24 AM, February 14, 2006
See I'm unattached so I celebrate International Singles Day...
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:41 PM, February 14, 2006
Well I'm HOPING this will be the last Valentine's Day that we have to spend apart... I'm so tired of missing holidays. But I sent him a package with lots of goodies and he sent me 3 CDs, a DVD, and a really cool scent pouch thing... it's hard to explain but there's a picture on my xanga. Hopefully next year I'll have a great story of our first married Valentine's Day together!!!!
#
posted by Anonymous :
1:11 PM, February 14, 2006
Well, Ethan's working and so am I - but tonight whenever he gets home, he and I will head to Wendy's to get Frostys and talk just like we've done the last 4 years for Valentine's Day. He'll probably have some nutty story about some crazy girlfriend who stabbed her boyfriend because he didn't get her a card. I kid you not. :) Have a wonderful time with Ryan today!
#
posted by Anonymous :
3:37 PM, February 14, 2006