Friday, February 17, 2006

In Need of Weekend -

It's FRIDAY!! At long last. I've been extremely busy at work lately... actually, ever since the company was sold, I've been extremely busy. Time has been flying by so fast.

So, we're heading up to PA after work to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma S. over the weekend. We're also bringing a little gift... A "memory book" I spent close to an hour making on snapfish.com, which is essentially a rather professional looking wedding album. I was very impressed with how nicely it turned out! I hope they will like it. :) Anyway, they're calling for snow there tonight, tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday. Needless to say, we're taking Ryan's truck!

I'm really in the mood for a frapaccino, so I may head out to Starbucks. :) So, get this.. Ryan and I both packed our suitcases last night, and he took his suitcase with him to work, while I took my own. Um, we share the same toothpaste tube... he totally forgot that I use it also, and packed it in his suitcase before I got a chance to use it. Hello mouthwash and 5 zillion cinnamon Altoids. Ugh!

Must get back to work. I'm actually kinda important around here since we were sold.. imagine that. :) Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!


9:55 AM

Comments:
LOL! That's something I can definitely see Jon and I doing! Only in our case I probably would hve packed the toothpaste... and probably both of our toothbrushes so he couldn't forget his. Haha...
 
Wave to me as you pass Harrisburg/Camp HIll!!!!!
Have a great weekend!
 
hahaha, i can't stand going without brushing my teeth!!! when i went up to md last month, i just packed my toothbrush and toothpaste like normal, and totally forgot that jake wasn't coming along. needless to say, he wasn't very happy that he didn't have any toothpaste...haha, oops.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers