Monday, February 27, 2006

Hello, Monday -

I was just about to write a new entry when my coworker announces, "Emily, I have another project for you!" Projects, projects, and more projects... they are neverending! I will be busy with projects till the 6th of March, our deadline.

Good news is, the weekend was wonderful, and relaxing. :) After Ryan worked for a couple hours on Saturday, we shopped a bit--two new pairs of shorts for him for our Cabo trip, and a giant beach towel for me. :) The rest of the day was filled with movies, ('Hotel Rwanda'--so sad; and 'Beyond the Gates of Splendor'--a documentary covering several missionaries, including Jim Elliott) Olympics, and good food! We actually grocery shopped together, which is a rare, but fun occasion. Then I made breakfast-for-dinner, including hashbrowns, eggs, and cinnamon raisin toast. Soooo good.

Sunday was absolutely freezing! After church, we stayed inside. We watched the last bit of the Olympics, and were especially taken with the 50 K Freestyle. How on earth those guys lasted over TWO HOURS on that course was beyond me. Ryan and I wondered if we'd even make it around the course ONCE. :) True athletes they are.

Work beckons. Hopefully back tomorrow, and hopefully a more exciting update than today's. :) How was everyone's weekend??


9:34 AM

Comments:
I LOVE the Olympics :-D They make me happy. hehehe :) Wanna go to Vancouver?? Or LONDON!! :) I'm sooo there.

Btw - breakfast for dinner rocks. :-D

LOVE YOU BUDDY!!
 
Your wedding dress is pretty :)
 
Sounds like a great weekend! I love love love Breakfast for dinner!!!
 
sounds like you had a good weekend... part of my weekend i was travleing but over all it was good :o)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers