Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Counting Down -

Whew, seriously, never a dull day here. I got to work at 7:40 this morning, and the power in the entire business complex went out at 8. The few of us that are crazy enough to get here as early as we do all gathered in the front office, where there's plenty of light, and more warmth. (my office is freezing in the morning!) They kicked on the generator at 10:30, and our actual, full power just came back at 11.

Anyway.. what's on my mind right this moment... MY HUSBAND COMES HOME TODAY!! I miss him like crazy. I've just been praying that all the snow they've been getting in Cleveland, and the little bit of snow they're calling for us tonight, won't delay his flight or make the flight unsafe. I just want my hubby home in one piece!

I sent him a whole bunch of pictures last night, which I took on my camera phone while relaxing around the apartment. This is what happens when I have entirely too much free time on my hands.





He says I'm a nut. I say he knew what he was getting into when he married me. Hehe. I'm just kidding. :) I just miss him... and love him lots.

Also! I'm officially Mrs. Emily S. on pretty much everything. So exciting! :) Driver's license, social security card, most of the bills. It was quite a long process, but now it's pretty fun to see my new name on everything. :)

I've worked out every night since Ryan's been gone. Victory! I feel really good, too. Ryan says he wants to start working out in the mornings, but we'll see how that goes. We both treasure our sleep. ;-) He just works too late to go in the evenings like I do... but that won't last much longer now that he has hired a new sales rep! Hopefully the new guy will be a quick learner. Besides, he'll be learning from the best former sales rep, ever. ;-) Yep, I'm just a lil proud of my husband.


11:06 AM

Comments:
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Im pretty cold up here in PA...
GET WARM!
 
I didn't see it, i was in rehearsal for Forum last night...tv watching is not my thing. Im never home. I've always said Schmoopie...it's my word;)
Virginia only storm sounds good to me!!!
 
Awww you look too cute in those pics! I am sure he was happy to get them!!!
 
Haha, I play around with my camera like that all the time!

Yay for Ryan coming home tonight!! You'll finally get your hubby home again! I hope the new sales rep catches on quickly, then you guys will be getting more time together!!!
 
awww, i'm so glad that he's home now, hopefully safe and sound!!!! i'm sure you just enjoyed eachother's company!!!!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers