Tuesday, February 28, 2006

All Kindsa Good Stuff-

We have the most bizarre weather. Snow flurries this morning! Yet it's supposed to reach a high of 64 on Thursday? Crazy, crazy.

Well, we now have our flight schedule for Cabo, and we now know what hotel we'll be staying in! I've been anxiously waiting for this, so I could actually see where we'll be staying, and everything. Here are a few pictures from the hotel's website:

Taken from the roof of the hotel

One of the cliffside rooms, that face the Sea of Cortez
We're not sure if our room is Pacific Ocean view, or
Sea of Cortez view. We won't know till we arrive.

Here is one of the rooms--it's an ocean view

An overlook of their many pools

Needless to say, we're just a little excited now! I found out that they are located near Los Cabos, so it's further from the touristy places, and more secluded. They have tons of different activities you can sign up (and pay) for, but it all depends on how much we're able to save between now and then. (There's less than a month to go!) Honestly, I'd be perfectly happy lounging poolside, or laying out on the beach the entire time! But we'll see.

Also! Ryan just recently purchased this little guy for his office:

It's a portable, 8" swivel DVD player, which he needed in order to play 10 hours' worth of DVD training material for his new sales rep, which are required viewing. Anyway, they won't need it during the week of our trip, which means we get to take it with us to Cabo, so we can watch movies during our flights! We'll basically be flying for over 6 hours, each way, with an hour layover in Houston. So, it's really nice that we'll be able to use that.

On a totally different note... I think it's safe to say that we are addicted to the show, Deal or No Deal, which was on last night. We somehow missed it the first week it was on, but we watched last night. Oh my goodness, we were on the edge of our seats! Literally. Then we'd yell once the guy picked wisely. We loved it! Now there's a show I'd want to be on... I mean, it really doesn't take any amount of skill, per se... just depends on the "luck" (I hate to use that word) of your draw.

Well, I'm only working till 3 today, then I have an appointment with my obgyn. Ick. Anyone want to trade with me today? It should just be a short appointment, at least. She just wants to make sure my birth control pills didn't up my blood pressure or do any other funny things. Should be pretty quick. :)

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!



8:18 AM

Comments:
I literally stepped out the door this morning and thought of you after i said, "What the F***?"
we had snow on the ground. I thought, Emily would be so excited!!!
 
Holy comments batman!!!
 
I had snow on my car this morning! :) A very lovely surprise :-D I must have looked like a dork, but when I was getting into my car, I was looking up close at the snowflakes on my roof. They were pretty :) hehehe

I need to sneak into the warehouse where they keep the machine from "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids" and miniaturize myself so I can fit in your suitcase when you go to Cabo ;)

LOVE YA!!
 
i have to go today also! yuck! lol i hope you have a great day and im jealous i want to go to cabo LOL
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers