So, yesterday my coworkers in the accounting department decided that we should all move that day. We've known for a while that we could move to a different part of the office, but they decided we should bite the bullet and finally move. It wasn't the greatest situation for me, because I had a whole bunch of work left to do before I could even think about moving my things over. I finally finished all of that at noon--and was the only one left in our old office. Everyone else had completely finished moving their things.
The new office isn't so grand, to be honest. Definitely a downgrade. :( We have way less space, and zero privacy. I'm literally sitting about 3 feet from my coworker, in an office that one of the managers (not mine) deemed "too small" for two people. Nice, right? There are two positives: we have a huge filing room in the adjacent office, whereas our other file room was stuffed floor-to-ceiling with boxes, and still waiting for the 2005 file boxes. (not sure where they would've gone!) Another positive is, whereas our old office was freezing, this office is really warm. Okay, very warm. The sun shines in on this side of the building, and warms it up to at least 80 degrees or more. No more sweaters at work for this girl.
In other news, it's Sarah & Keith's wedding day!!!! I know she certainly won't be spending any time online today, but my congrats go out to the both of them! :) I'll be riding over with my brother after he gets off from work, and Ryan will meet up with me at the reception. The ceremony starts at 6, which just so happens to be the time Ryan will leave the office... so at least my brother was nice enough to give me a ride so Ryan and I won't have to take two vehicles on the way home.
Anyway, I'm really looking forward to Sarah's wedding! She has been my "wedding buddy," since we both got engaged within months of each other. But we've known each other since I was about 14 or so, I think. We went to the same church at that time, then lost contact with each other until sometime last year. She has been a huge help with all things "wedding," and has just been a great friend. Anyway, I couldn't be happier for them. :) You know I'll be taking pictures!