Friday, January 20, 2006

It's Friday! -

And a much better morning today! :)

About the sofa: Well, the repair guy came to see the sofa yesterday. He took pictures of where it was ripped, and had me fill out a form explaining what we were requesting. See, apparently Belfort wasn't entirely truthful with us. They told us that the repair tech makes the final decision, but that's not true at all.. he just takes pics and sends it to the manufacturer, who decides what to do. Strike One. I asked him, "what are you going to write on it?" And he tells me, "My name," and laughs. "Well, the pictures only show where it's ripped, but how will they know the whole arm is broken?" I asked. "It says right on this form what's wrong with it, that there are holes and that it's broken," he told me. But I wasn't convinced, so he wrote down a whole description of what was really wrong with it. He tears off my copy, and heads out the door. As I look over the document, I notice that nowhere does it say what's wrong with it... it just says that we needed a house call. He lied to me! If he hadn't of written down exactly what was wrong with it, we probably would not get a new sofa. Strike Two. We're supposed to hear back from Belfort within 2-3 days, so we'll see what actually happens. Drama.

Anyway, the rest of the day was wonderful. I worked out again, even though I had a great workout the day before, so my body is pretty sore and worn out today. But I feel good! Ryan wasn't feeling so hot last night, so we just cuddled and had a movie night. He and I had been passing some kind of stomach bug back and forth, and I thought we were finally in the clear. However, his sales rep has had the stomach flu this week, so we're praying he doesn't get that!

Tonight we're watching March of the Penguins, which I've wanted to see since... forever. Since it's supposed to be like a documentary, I think we'll both like it. We don't have cable, but we used to watch all kinds of different things on the Animal Planet, History channel, Discovery channel, etc. We both really like watching shows that we learn something from. There isn't a single "drama" on TV that we enjoy watching, but give us a documentary and we're happy as can be.

No real plans for the weekend that I know of, but since Ryan leaves for a business trip on Tuesday, we'll be making the most out of the time we can spend together before then. I hate business trips!! At least it's only 3 days, but still..

Happy Friday! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)


8:30 AM

Comments:
Frank leaves monday for a trip as well for work. He'll be gone until friday.
I can't wait until he finds a new job...
 
hey you! sorry to hear about the couch still being a problem. i hope that they just give you a new one.. NO hassle!

i want to see march of the penguins too!! i am SO like you.. i love watching documentaries and prefer them to half the junk on tv. i love history and it's so much better to LEARN something of value than something superficial and empty. i think i'll have to go out and get that movie sometime here soon! have a fantastic weekend with your hubby.
 
Hi, I have a fairly new website that has been online for about 8 months. I looked at alot of websites that are in my area horse drawn farm equipment . So my wife and I thought since we love horses we should build a website around that. We have done pretty good so far but I always want to improve. I didn;t realize it would be so time consuming though. But we love it and hope to improve and offer some of the best recourses and products available. Hence the search for content new products and information about what we have. If you decide to come and visit maybe you can offer some advice That would be great. If not well you have A great new year. We hope to soon start a new site for horse adoption and rescue. Hopefully in the spring.

Thank you for your BLOG.

Regards,

horse drawn farm equipment
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers