Thursday, January 05, 2006

Easily Amused -

The new phone arrived yesterday, and I spent at least an hour with the cute thing, programming in my numbers, fiddling with the backgrounds and settings, and browsing through new ringtones. I'm excited, cause this phone plays awesome mp3 ringtones, not just the slightly-better-than-a-midi-file ringtones. So far, I have "Beautiful One" by Jeremy Camp, "Moonlight Serenade" by Glenn Miller Band, (played at our wedding) and "Boyfriend" by Ashlee Simpson... yes, I needed a girly ringtone.

But yes, I love my new phone. It's super cute! Now I just wish more people would call me so I can listen to my ringtones...heh.

Speaking of wedding music... I thought I might show you guys what all was played, for most of you who were way too far away to come to it. We were really picky with our music, but we had full access to the reception hall sound system. So what we did was put all the mp3s onto CD, and my cousin Justin played them for us, pausing for toasts, and other events. My cousin Brad was our MC, and did a FANTASTIC job. Man, I tell ya, he missed his true calling. ;-) He was awesome.

Here are the main songs:
Wedding Party Intro : Rock This Town - (Brian Setzer Orchestra)
First Dance : I Could Not Ask For More - (Edwin McCain)
Father/Daughter : Emily - (Frank Sinatra)
Bouquet Toss : Let's Get Loud - (Jennifer Lopez)
Garter Toss : He's Mine - (Carolyn Dawn Johnson)
Cake Cutting : Love of My Life - (Michael W. Smith)
Final Dance : Taking You Home - (Don Henley) -- EVERYONE danced to this one!

Our whole playlist can be found here : Ryan & Emily's Wedding Playlist. :)

I don't know... we just didn't want to have stuff that everyone plays, you know? And neither of our families are really big into dancing. However, all of my cousins definitely are! So I made sure to play a few dancing-type songs that were okay lyric-wise, since we were in a church.

Well, should be another busy day here today at work, thankfully. This week has absolutely flown by! I'm excited, because tomorrow is Sarah & Keith's wedding! I can't wait. :) I absolutely love weddings. Hmm.. wonder why?

Hope you all have a great day!


8:23 AM

Comments:
That's a great song you picked for your first dance =) It just so happens to be the first dance at my wedding as well! Only I had to sing it to him. HAHA.
 
You are definately a wedding-a-holic!!! :) Have a great time tomorrow.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers