I am in a GREAT mood this morning! It is bitter cold, and windy, but at least it's definitely snow weather. Now where's the snow? :)
Two pieces of great news... 1) I drove to the courthouse yesterday and got a certified copy of our marriage license! It was so windy and cold, that it wasn't crowded at all. No line whatsoever-- I just walked right up. The weather was CRAZY yesterday, though. It was flurrying in the morning, and the wind just about toppled me over. And what's with the thunder and lightning the night before? It is January, right? Bizarre. Anyway! The really good news....
2) RYAN COMES HOME TONIGHT!!! I am so excited, I can barely stand it. His flight gets in 8-ish. I don't think the airport will be very busy around that time, at least. I can't wait to have him home! I just hope that the snow they got up in Cleveland won't delay his flight at all. Did I mention ICAN'T WAIT to have my hubby home?!
Today will be yet another productive day... I'll be leaving work around 10 to go get my social security card changed. I'm praying that there won't be a long line, but if there is..? My boss already knows it could take a while, and completely understands, so that's nice. We're almost done with all of this post-wedding, legal stuff. :)
On Saturday we'll be going to the bank so that I can change my name on my account, and have Ryan placed on my account too, so it'll be our joint account. :) After his direct deposit switches over, (which could take 1 to 2 pay periods) we'll be able to close his account. It'll be so much easier having just one! Also, we'll be going to the DMV so I can get my driver's license changed, and my car title switched over. I'm not looking forward to it... I hate that place with a passion. ALWAYS a crazy long wait, no matter what day, or what time of the day you go. But Ryan will be there, so it won't be so bad.