Saturday, December 17, 2005

We're Back! -

I'm back, and I'm MARRIED!!

The wedding went perfectly--much more beautiful and exciting than I had even anticipated! And, the honeymoon was amazing!

A real post, with pictures, to come on Monday! :)

Thank you all for your sweet comments and well wishes. I love you guys!


6:48 PM

Comments:
YAY EM!!!!!!!! CONGRATS! Cant wait to see and hear! LOVE YA!
 
How exciting!! Glad everything went better than expected. That's always a great surprise. Can't wait to for the real post and pictures!! Happy holidays.
 
I MISSED YOU!!! Welcome home, buddy! To your new home, no less :-)

LOVE YOU!!!!! Can't wait to talk to ya again :-D

((((superhugebuddyhug)))))
 
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't wait to hear everything!





and im wondering why i have drama everything someone i know is on a honeymoon...it really needs to stop. AManda did it to me too!
 
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/HEAR!!! So exciting. Congrats again, and enjoy it. :)

.ashlee.
 
CONGRATS!!! :D
 
yay---i want to see pictures and hear details...about the wedding AND the honeymoon!!!
 
YAY!!!!!!

Congrats and I can't wait for pictures!!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers