Friday, December 30, 2005

This and That -

I love my husband more than anything. Oh yes, I do.

All of our professional wedding pictures are now available to view online! Just go to www.Ryan-and-Emily.com -- Both our professional and non-professional pictures are indexed. It was so wonderful to look through them all... I felt like it was our wedding day all over again. :)

Just one last day of work! I'm going to meet Ryan at his office after work, and we'll be driving down to see his family for the weekend. We'll finally get to give our Christmas gifts and cards, and we'll celebrate New Year's Eve with them. I wonder if they watch the countdown to midnight on TV like my family does? I'm a little bummed that I won't get to spend it with my family this year, especially since they're hosting the family New Year's Eve get-together this year. Since I missed the big family Christmas dinner because I was so sick, it's sad that I'll miss yet another family event. Ah well--next year? I'm looking forward to seeing Ryan's family, though, and it should be a really good weekend. :)

Ryan and I decided to take a bit of the wedding and Christmas money we were given and putting it towards something other than everyday bills. So! We decided to start a "new sofa" fund, since our current sofa is... well, it's old, it sags, and if it weren't for the slipcover, it's really ugly. It just hasn't been a huge priority before now. Anyway, we have nearly $500 saved up, in cash, for it. We've been sofa hunting, and finally found one that we both really like. They're getting a shipment of 5 of them in mid-January, 3 of which are already on-hold. So, we're putting 20% down today, and we'll have a new sofa once they come in! We're just a little excited. :)

Ryan had told me that he had something in mind that he wanted to get me for Christmas, "just a little thing," he said. His only hint was that it's the only thing he can buy from this company without spending over 100k. Bizarre, right? Well, it arrived late because it was coming from Canada, and finally came in yesterday. My husband is SO thoughtful! It was an official Ferrari keychain. Sounds like a strange gift, but this is me we're talking about. I've told him over and over how much I love the Ferrari symbol--the rearing stallion. Being the horse lover, I just love it, and told him I'd buy the car just for the symbol. :) Well, he got me the symbol! I love, love, love it. :)

I finally got my butt back into the gym last night. After being sick for a week, I was really itching to get back, and was finally feeling much better yesterday. I still don't sound that great, but I feel fine. Anyway, everything I used to do at the gym felt 10 times harder last night. :( I could really tell that my body had gotten weaker from being sick and not working out every other day like I used to. But I got a great workout, and feel so good today.

Well, if you weren't already sick of all of our wedding pics, please feel free to go check them all out. :) I changed the links on the left column over there, so they go straight to our professional pictures now. If you want to see the non-professional ones, just click on the link for Index.

Hope you all have a fabulous New Year's Eve, and I'll see you in 2006!


8:12 AM

Comments:
Have a FABU end of 2005 and Fantabulous early 2006!!!!!
 
your wedding pictures are beautiful!! :-)

have a happy new year!

Angela
 
beautiful bride . . . absolutely beautiful!
 
So gorgeous, like all the rest, Em! Have a wonderful New Year's!

.ashlee.
 
your such a trooper! i love the way you look at the positive side of the New Year celebrations rather than dwelling on the fact of missing your own....such a positive attitude!
i think you have a wonderful man there! what a thoughtful thing to do....sometimes it's just the little things that make a wonderful marriage!
i'm off to go look at these AMAZING pictures! you can tell the excitement on your face, and the beautiful love that your both feeling....so sweet, and such a blessing that you share these moments with us! thank you for letting us all share this gorgeous and momentous day with you! God bless you in 2006 honey! vincy
 
The pictures are GORGEOUS! I can't wait to get mine too! Hope you have a beautiful New Year's Eve with Ryan!
 
That's a cute gift Ryan bought you! Sorry you got sick! We missed you on Christmas! Nathan got a shotgun for Christmas. Why'd my parent get him a shotgun? Oh well! Bye! By the way, you looked really pretty in your wedding dress!

-Aly
 
I meant to say "parents" instead of "parent". Sorry.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers