Honeymoon pictures are now up. :) Go see them here. They are also linked over on the left-hand side with the rest of our wedding pictures.
It includes narration, so it will explain some things about our trip. :) The honeymoom was amazing, and it was a great time to relax and just enjoy being together. All throughout the week, (and even still!) we were telling each other, "I love you, husband," "I love you, wife." :) Amazing.
Great news! I pick up our wedding photos on CD from the photographer after I get off from work! I can't wait to see them all, full-size, instead of the small, grainy pictures on photoreflect. I'll be ordering prints for our album next week! :) So, so exciting. I'm glad our photographer moves quickly--I'm not very patient when it comes to our wedding pics. :)
Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday! For you lucky ones who do not have to work tomorrow, enjoy it! And I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! For those of you who do have to work tomorrow, as I do, I'll see you all tomorrow :)
Yeah, im one of the unlucky ones... im better than frank though, he has to work saturday AND monday!!!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
11:14 AM, December 22, 2005
those pictures of the honeymoon were just beautiful reminds me alot of where i use to live in oregon i miss it. I have to work friday and saturday and last year i wasnt a supervisor so i got to go home alot earlier ... well this year i get off between 11pm and 12midnight.. it stinks but hey next year i wont have to deal with this!! have a very merry christmas!
#
posted by Anonymous :
5:13 PM, December 22, 2005
Very nice. I"m sorry I haven't been in touch in weeks. I've had a lot of things going on (not as exciting and positive as things are for you these days.
I'm glad you are doing well and thanks for sharing the pictures!
#
posted by Anonymous :
9:41 PM, December 22, 2005