I'm so tired. Would someone please rewind back to Friday night so that I may have another weekend? Thanks. :)
It was a productive weekend, though. I packed (nearly) every single thing that I won't need until after the honeymoon, and Ryan and I moved it all over to the apartment later in the day. Then I got to work on unpacking my things, while Ryan moved my furniture around and hammered some nails to put my pictures up. I love how he's so handy. :) Hammers and I don't exactly have a spotless track record.
After all my stuff was unpacked and put away, (and after we finally decided who would have which side of the closet!) I put up our Christmas tree. :) It's not real big, maybe 4 feet tall, but it's pretty real looking, and very cute! I'm not sure where we could've put a full-size tree anyway, and we can't have real trees or we'd be violating the lease. Anyway! I put our stockings under the tree, and it's just adorable. I decorated the mantle with Christmas stuff, and decorated our dining room table. *Our* apartment is actually quite festive now. :)
I came home, and got in bed. As I looked around my room, I noticed that it suddenly is looking less and less like my room, and more like a hotel. Yet at the apartment, I feel "at home" now. Maybe because practically all my stuff is there, and maybe because Ryan is there and I hate leaving him. Okay, it's both. I feel like, after the honeymoon, I get to go "home."
People have started to ask if I'm nervous at all, and I'm really not. I'm really, really excited. I'm a little anxious about the little things left to do. I'm a little nervous only when I think about how all eyes will be on me. But aside from that, no nerves. :) Absolutely no cold feet. I'm so ready for Saturday to get here!
Sounds like a busy productive weekend! And less than a week left!
My mom was the nervous wreck when my sister got married....we were contemplating slipping her a valum.. :)
#
posted by Anonymous :
8:54 AM, December 05, 2005
I will SO be thinking of you saturday!!! (Amidst the craziness at the store) Isn't it nice to have a handy fellow around? Watch out for those hammers...they'll get you every time!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
10:52 AM, December 05, 2005
You're getting married THIS WEEK!!!! How awesome is that! I'm so excited for you! And I so wish I could be there to help and be excited WITH you foreal! :-P Have a wonderful week hun!! (Try to get as much sleep as you can in that "hotel room", kay?!?? No one wants a sleepy bride on Saturday! :-D)
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:36 PM, December 05, 2005
You're getting married THIS WEEK!!!! How awesome is that! I'm so excited for you! And I so wish I could be there to help and be excited WITH you foreal! :-P Have a wonderful week hun!! (Try to get as much sleep as you can in that "hotel room", kay?!?? No one wants a sleepy bride on Saturday! :-D)
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:36 PM, December 05, 2005
Sorry for the double post. :-\
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:37 PM, December 05, 2005
that's so much fun. moving stuff in... finally! now it's all coming together, right? how exciting.
i thought of you this weekend - only a few days now. : ) this time of year always brings me back to our anniversary. i think it's so nice to tie the holidays in with an anniversary. my opinion of course, only downside sometimes being two expenses in a hectic expensive month. : ) adrian is planning something.. what i'm not sure of. he promises i'll like it.
it will be nine years. that's crazy.
and you are just beginning. : ) i'm very happy for you. enjoy these final days before your wedding. : )
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:46 PM, December 05, 2005
Wow..you are so calm! Kudos to you!! :) I just got such a warm fuzzy feeling when I read about you 2 moving in together! That is great! It's one of the things I'm looking forward to most after being married :) I hope you have a great week, your last one ever as a single woman! ;)
#
posted by Anonymous :
5:45 PM, December 05, 2005
Hey Emily! I got a new xanga! Just thought I'd tell you! The wedding's getting so close! Wow! Exciting! Well, I will talk to you later!
#
posted by Anonymous :
6:13 PM, December 05, 2005
Hey Emily! I got a new xanga! Just thought I'd tell you! The wedding's getting so close! Wow! Exciting! Well, I will talk to you later!
#
posted by Anonymous :
6:13 PM, December 05, 2005