Both Ryan and I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas, spent with those you love, and we pray that you remember the reason why we celebrate. It's not about the gifts, not about Santa, not about the great food, not about the snow or simply getting time off from work.
It's about celebrating the birth of Jesus, our Savior. You hear about the wonders surrounding his birth every year, and it's easy to get "used to it," and become less amazed. I hope that we all will be in awe this Christmas, with the knowledge that this amazing gift came so humbly, so unmajestic, so undignified, and in doing so, broke the mold of everyone's expectations, and fulfilled His every promise to us.
"Glory to God in the Highest, and on earth, peace, good will towards men."
Best wishes for all of you! Enjoy the time to relax, enjoy giving and receiving the gifts, enjoy the food, enjoy the time with your loved ones.
Merry Christmas!!!!! You and Ryan have a great one, your first as a married couple!!!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
10:34 AM, December 23, 2005
Aww :-) Have an awesome Christmas, buddy! :-D I'm not sure I'll enjoy the food, lol :-) But I know I'll enjoy the rest, hehe :-D
LOVE YOU BUDDY!! :-)
#
posted by Anonymous :
11:22 AM, December 23, 2005
Believe it or not...im actually looking forward to the holiday this year... i must be sick;) or maybe because im done with everything and i have a three day weekend to enjoy it with!!!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
11:27 AM, December 23, 2005
psssssst! You're the bestest buddy ever!!!!
#
posted by Anonymous :
3:28 PM, December 23, 2005
First of all... wonderful entry. We all need a reminder like that every once in a while, I think!
Secondly... thank you for "singing" to me! Ha! I got such a kick out of that. Too cute. And no, I didn't indulge in SO MUCH fun that I was left clinging to a toilet, because personally, I don't think that sounds like much fun, either. One was good for me!
Finally... have a fabulous Christmas as the new Mrs.! So exciting and so memorable - enjoy the time. :)
.ashlee.
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:39 AM, December 24, 2005
loved this post....beautiful my dear....so true we can get used to being so blessed by the wonderful God we serve....how amazing that His son came so humbly for the sole purpose of saving us.....in awe is a good way to describe it...take care and Merry Christmas to you newlyweds! vincy
#
posted by Anonymous :
5:49 AM, December 24, 2005
Merry Christmas to you too!!
I am glad you are surrounded by people you love too!!!
#
posted by Anonymous :
8:09 PM, December 24, 2005
first off, MERRY CHRISTMAS to the newly wed couple. what a special first holiday to celebrate together. i hope it was wonderful. thank you too for telling me about your traditions. always interesting to hear what different people do on their Christmas. thanks for your address! i'll be sending something here as soon as i get my act together. the holidays always leave me in somewhat of a tizzy! got to look at your pix from the honeymoon.. looked very comfy and warm. i loved the rustic lodge look and the views were wonderful! i'm glad you're back though too as we can keep up to date continually now. thanks for such sweet comments, as always. you're of pure heart. take care.
#
posted by Anonymous :
4:50 PM, December 26, 2005
first off, MERRY CHRISTMAS to the newly wed couple. what a special first holiday to celebrate together. i hope it was wonderful. thank you too for telling me about your traditions. always interesting to hear what different people do on their Christmas. thanks for your address! i'll be sending something here as soon as i get my act together. the holidays always leave me in somewhat of a tizzy! got to look at your pix from the honeymoon.. looked very comfy and warm. i loved the rustic lodge look and the views were wonderful! i'm glad you're back though too as we can keep up to date continually now. thanks for such sweet comments, as always. you're of pure heart. take care.
#
posted by Anonymous :
4:50 PM, December 26, 2005