Friday, December 02, 2005

8 Days -

We now have our marriage license!!

It's really happening, and I'm well beyond excited. :)

We're moving my furniture and big things over to the apartment tomorrow--everything that I won't need until after the honeymoon. And to think, in just over a week, I'll be at the church, getting married, with my family, Ryan's family, and our friends all there. This is, by far, the most exciting time of my life!


7:52 AM

Comments:
YAY!! It is getting so close!!

Happy Friday!
 
Woo-hoo
 
AHHH! I remember those last few days! Cherish them sweetie! Its so exciting! I WISH I COULD BE THERE! *sniffle* Im praying for a "White Wedding" for you! hehe how exciting! I LOVE YOU!
 
I AM excited for you! (Glad its you and not me too...)
I fell like im living it through you. (More reason for me to have a wedding planner haha)
 
:-D!
 
okay...i just caught up on the posts! what beautiful "presents"!!! you did such a good job, and that mom of yours, she sounds wonderful! now you can get some great new clothes! i hope that all is going well for you, keep on shining beautiful! vincy
 
I remember all that. Moving, a week before. Having to work the day before and an hour before the rehearsal dinner! *gasp* Yes, it's great! Have a great wedding!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers