Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Welcome! -

I'd love to introduce you all to my newest little third cousin! (Yes, third cousin--I have an enormous family!)

CJ and his mommy, Jen.

Casey James! (CJ)

How adorable is he? He was born just shy of midnight, so he was not born on Halloween. His daddy is my second cousin, Aaron, who is the son of my Mom's Aunt Rita. (though my brother and I always called her "aunt," too) Anyway, my Aunt Rita had two sons--Mark and Aaron, and both of their wives became pregnant around the same time! Mark's wife, Trish, is also having a little boy, and she's due the week after I get married. My Mom and I are going to her baby shower next Saturday! :)

It seems a little out of place now that the holiday is over, but here is the pumpkin that I carved last night.


That's pretty much it. :) I'm crazy busy today, so I hope you all have a good one!



11:22 AM

Comments:
tHAT'S A GOOD PUMPKIN!
 
Aww…cute baby! I have a friend that is due in 2 weeks and everyone is getting excited!
 
Awwww he is soo cute!! Congrats to the new mommy and daddy!

I like that pumpkin! I sadly didn't get to carve mine...he was a little too lopsided...
 
Aww! How cute!! :) The baby's pretty adorable, too! ;) hehehe ;)

Have a great day, buddy!! :-D

LOVE YA!! :)
 
oh man, did you use a template on that pumpkin? that's fantastic!

and speaking of cute pumpkins.. awwhh.. i just love babies. : ) yeah casey james. : ) cute name.

and ryc: you can say my kids are cute 24/7 : ) i can't get enough of it. thanks for the sweet words my dear. have a good week.
 
new babies are amazing! he is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! congratulations darlin! take care of you! vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers