Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Wedding Talk -

I know a winter wedding will be incredibly gorgeous and all, but I swear, this is, like, the worst time of the year to get married. Why? Because it's right after what? Halloween and Thanksgiving, which are synonymous with what? Food. Operation Willpower, set.

Yes, I'm being facetious. (about it being a bad time to get married, that is.)

Anyway, we've made lots of progress with wedding stuff. There really isn't all that much left to do, honestly. First off, our boxes.

These will be our centerpieces. They don't look like much yet
but they will very soon. They will be "elegant" presents.

Our favors! The Christmas M&Ms are in stores at last but
they take roughly two big bags per container of 30 tins!

I mentioned that our guest signature frame came in.
That would be it! It is enormous!

Now we're working on our music for the ceremony and reception. We pretty much have most of it picked out, but just need to burn them onto CD. Then I need to get to work on our photo montage. Yep, getting to the fun stuff!

We have 70 people who have sent back an RSVP "yes" so far! Lots of my relatives have been talking about how much they're looking forward to our wedding...which makes me so, so happy! I couldn't be more thrilled. The "please respond by" date is just 8 days away, and then we'll need to call those who haven't responded by then. We're hoping for 125 or so in all.

Alright, back to work. Love you guys! Hope you have a great Wednesday!



8:35 AM

Comments:
awww how exciting all these plans and preperations! when is your wedding?
 
Wow. That's a lot of stuff;)
 
Dec. 10...I hear that's a good date (Thebigshow's bday) ;) and.. that IS coming up. CONGRATS :)
 
Looks like you are coming along very well on the wedding plans!!! I like the Christmas M&M's..:) They are cute! I really like the signature idea thing too...my brother did that for his wedding and it turned out very nice!I wish I would have done it...but owell...Good Luck with everything

Missy
 
Everything seems to be coming together! And the date keeps getting closer and closer!

:)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers