I just checked the 10-Day forecast for my area, and they are calling for a 60% chance of snow showers on the day before the wedding!!!
Now, I understand that most brides may not be excited about possible snow, but I am thrilled! I would love to have maybe a little dusting of snow on the ground for the wedding. Showers are pretty, yet not dangerous for family and friends to make it to the church. I wouldn't want a blizzard, but a little snow would be nice! It reminds me of driving down to Bluefield, WV for my cousin Jessica's wedding. My Dad and I drove down, and were greeted with snow showers on the way there. It was beautiful! There's something about snow, cold weather, Christmas time, going to a wedding...it's just so special. And this wedding is mine!
11 Days to go now...if you know what significance that number has, you'll know that once we make it past today, everything is grand. Love you all.
I feel out of the loop on the significance part...*sniff sniff* ;)
I hope you do get your snow showers! I know everything will be lovely no matter what though!! Happy Tuesday...
Btw where are you going for your Honeymoon?
#
posted by Anonymous :
9:56 AM, November 29, 2005
YAY! SNOW!!! :-D
And there's no doubt you'll make it past day 11 and down to day 0, and on for many more years!! :-D
So exciting!! :-D
LOVE YOU! :)
#
posted by Anonymous :
1:29 PM, November 29, 2005
HOpefully there won't be a blizzard!!! 11 days...seems so soon!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
3:51 PM, November 29, 2005
Have you seen these? http://shop2.mms.com/dynamic/index.asp?catID=30&itemID=554
They would be perfect! You can also get some customize to have yours and Ryan's name on them, and your wedding date. I'm not sure if they would come in in time for the wedding though! 11 days! How exciting!!! I remember when my wedding was getting close. I got married December 18th of last year. What a beautiful time.
#
posted by Anonymous :
4:48 PM, November 29, 2005
unreal!!! i can't believe it's so CLOSE!!! so excited for you...and praying....hope it snows a little for you! hang in there...everything will be perfect! vincy
#
posted by Anonymous :
8:34 PM, November 29, 2005
wow, i can't believe it's almost here! i'm so happy for you. you sound like you are just beaming.
those days are gonna fly. i promise.
#
posted by Anonymous :
1:01 AM, November 30, 2005