Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Countdown... -

32 Days until I marry Ryan!



9:38 AM

Comments:
That's so exciting!!
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

IF the people in the back hadn't been in the picture, it would be a perfect picture;)
 
i can't believe you only have 32 days till your wedding.. that's crazy. you must be getting so excited. i remember when you posted those cherry blossom pix.. that's a great one of you both.

i liked the other pix too below from the game.. that's a really good one of you both at the game.

have a good week! thanks for your sweet comments, as always. wish i could meet you in person. : )
 
that so exciting i remember when you first started planning! So very exciting!! that picture is so great ilove it :o)
 
234 Days for me! That's yours ... and a 4 ... scrambled up a little bit. :-P

Goodness - one month. Thats crazy! I'm so excited!!
 
I remember when it was 100... congrats. Love you..thinking about you.. praying for you.

"I thank my God upon every remembrance of You." I Corinthians 1:4
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers