I absolutely love this time of year. I love how it got down to 29 degrees last night. I love the crunch, crunch, crunch as I walked to my car this morning through the white frosted grass. I love chilly mornings, and I love the smells of fireplaces at night. I look forward to every season, but we're getting into my favorite time of the year.
So! It's Friday at last. :) I have a very busy, yet very fun weekend ahead of me! Tomorrow, my Mom and I are driving up to Maryland for a baby shower. My (second) cousin Mark's wife, Trish, is due the week after I get married. They're having a boy. Remember Casey, (CJ) my newest 3rd cousin? Jen is bringing him to the shower. Awwww, babies!
After church on Sunday, we're meeting with our ceremony hostess to go over all the details of our ceremony. Ellen, my C. hostess, said it will take about an hour and a half. Whoa. But it will be so nice to have all of the details hammered out. It'll be great having not one, but TWO people who have all the information about our wedding, and can make sure things are going the way they should be on the day-of. Then! Ryan will be driving me straight from the church to my cousin Stephanie's house. We're taking a "bachelorette trip" to NYC! It will just be Steph, Jess and I, and I am sovery excited! We'll stay at Steph's house Sunday night, get up crazy early Monday morning, and drive up. We'll shop, (of course) then we're going to see a Broadway show. I don't really know many other details than that. I'm not sure if we even really have a set agenda. :) I'm just so excited to get away for a couple days, from work and wedding plans, and spend some girl time with them. And of course, I adore NYC, so I'm very excited! It will be nice and chilly, and I know we'll have so much fun together. I will definitely bring back pics, too. :)
Hope you all have a great weekend, and I'll be back with a recap on Wednesday! :)
Jealous...I've never been to New York City but it is one of the places I have always wanted to go!!!
Have a blast! We will miss you though!
Happy Friday!
#
posted by Anonymous :
9:04 AM, November 11, 2005
Man, I wish I didn't have school! :-P NYC would be so so fun, especially at this time of year! Take lots of pictures for me! :-D
LOVE YOU! :)
PS - fall rules ;)
#
posted by Anonymous :
2:16 PM, November 11, 2005
hey- as of today, it's less than 1 month until you get married! Ack! That's crazy!!! :-D
#
posted by Anonymous :
2:25 PM, November 11, 2005
Have a fun bachelorette trip!!! You MUST see a Broadway show and tell me ALL about it!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
4:07 PM, November 11, 2005
ooooo.....a broadway show??? you must divulge all the details! it sounds so exciting! i hope that you have so much fun!!! thank you for your kind words that you posted...your an amazing woman....Ryan is one lucky guy! take care...vincy
#
posted by Anonymous :
8:19 AM, November 12, 2005
YAAAY! I'm so glad you were surprised!!! :-) Your shower was the best!! :) Now I can finally update my journal and tell all about it! LOL :) Hope you're having fun in New York! :)
LOVE YOU!!!!!! :)
#
posted by Anonymous :
11:10 PM, November 13, 2005
I hope you liked your bridal shower. So sorry about the wrapping on our gift. My dad and I wrapped it. We're not very good at wrapping gifts as you could probably tell. Anyway, I've gotten used to the Sleep Paralysis. It's so funny that Nate knew what was happening to me. Where does he get this stuff? Yes, the wedding is getting so close! Exciting, isn't it? Well have fun in NYC!
-Alyssa
#
posted by Anonymous :
8:33 PM, November 14, 2005