Friday, November 04, 2005

Are You Ready for Some Football? -

If you happen to be watching the Eagles vs. Redskins game on Sunday night, be sure to keep an eye out for us! We'll be in the 20th row, between the 10 and 15 yard lines. I'm not sure how cold it's supposed to be, since it's a night game and all, but we should be pretty easy to spot in our leather jackets and matching, ear to ear smiles. We're both so excited!

Tomorrow, we're driving down to see Ryan's family, which will be really nice. They're saying that the leaves are peak on Skyline Drive right now, so we might hit a little bit of traffic on the way there...besides, the weather is supposed to be gorgeous all weekend!

Mom did a lot more shopping yesterday, and bought basically every last thing we needed, right down to the big sparkly sleigh that will hold any cards we get. What's left??

I'm getting a little stressed when I think about all the things that I personally still need to buy before the wedding. Not sure how that's all going to work out. Running out of time, and paychecks. But it'll be fine--always is.

Hope you all have a quick and easy final work day, and a great weekend!


9:39 AM

Comments:
You're going to have SUCH a great weekend!!! I'll look for you guys!!! ;-) (Gooo Eagles! :-P)

Oh, I want a sparkly sleigh! I guess that won't work for a July wedding, will it?! Hahah. That is very creative - I love it! (I need to be thinking creatively like you. Send some of that over here!!)

You'll bring a good present, huh?!? I'd bring you a good one, too!! You can come to mine if I can come to yours. Deal?! :-P
 
It will be wonderful! Don't stress!
 
Have fun at the game!

And try not to stress about anything it will all work out!!
 
Hey Em. I would have told you about my baptism but I didn't think to tell you. I'm so sorry. I would've loved to see you there! Mom got pictures. She or I will probably email you them if you want. : ) Yeah, I would love to see Lifehouse in concert. They're amazing. The girl at the store said they made that dress for girls who were 5'9. We're going to have to take off 8 and 1/2 inches! Wow! Anyway, sorry you're feeling stressed. Don't worry. Everything'll pull together! Hey what's the song in your background? It's an awesome song! Well, love ya!

-Aly
 
are you READYYYYYYY??? how awesome is this!!! i love football, and this is going to be extremely fun for you!!! have a blast! i can't believe it's so close! i know i say that alot, but it's so true.....couldn't be happier for you! have fun! vincy
 
Oh my goodness!!! id be sooo excited ive been wanting to do that for my boyfriend but i live in cali and his team is never hear.. Boo! and have a wonderful wonderful weekend and you know dont stress tooo much everything will work out in the long run. everythings been going so smoothly it will be turn out just fine hun!
<3Brandi
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers