Yep, I took the picture that I posted yesterday. I was on my way to work, and the sunrise was just WOW. I take my camera pretty much everywhere with me... just in case. I tried to crop it above the traffic, since the cars kind of kill the beauty of it.
Last night was really nice. Lately, we've been spending the majority of our evenings over with my family, but last night we just hung out at the apartment by ourselves. I cooked dinner--marinated thin-cut steak, with a side medley of green beans, peas, and roasted red potatoes. It turned out quite deliciously, if I may say so. After dinner, we walked the half mile or so over to the plaza for some frozen custard. Mmm! It was Ryan's idea, and man, was it good!
After work today, I'm heading over to the church for our official "reception planning" thing to iron out some details. It will be a relatively large group: our caterer, our reception hostess, my Mom, my cousin Shelley, who is doing the majority of our decorating, and Em, my maid of honor. 6 people, including myself. Hopefully we'll get a lot of things sorted out!
I think I've found our "Our First Christmas" ornament. I've been looking for a while now. I've been looking for something classy and elegant.
It's so exciting to think that this will be our first Christmas together as a married couple...and that I'll have a new name by 2006. In 51 days, I'll be his wife!
Okay, back to work--hope you all have a great day!