Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Quick Update -

My wedding ring is ready to be picked up! They called me last night and left a voicemail saying my "special order" had arrived. Aww. Hopefully Ryan and I can go pick it up tonight after counseling!

I finally figured out how I want to wear my hair for the wedding. After work yesterday, I spent about half an hour messing with my hair, and putting the veil on, and all of that good stuff. I've heard good things about Eclips Salon in McLean, so I'm going to call and see about their prices. Pleeeeease do not be too pricey..

I'm exhausted. I didn't sleep well at all last night. But half the week is practically gone already; how did that happen? It seems like we've got plans for every single weekend leading up to the wedding. I was told this would happen eventually...haha. And to think, I thought time would crawl leading up to the wedding! This weekend we finish the entire church membership process--Friday evening, part of Saturday, and twice Sunday. Busy, much? Next Saturday we're meeting the caterer to reserve linens, and then Sunday evening is a wedding-related surprise for Ryan. Sort of. I had to let him know that he shouldn't make plans for Monday morning. Which then led me to telling him what the surprise is. Lets face it, I can't keep secrets from him to save my life. :)

Work kept me away yesterday, work has kept me from posting this until over an hour and a half after I started typing it. Work, work, work. :) Good stuff.

Happy Wednesday!


7:26 AM

Comments:
OooOooooOoooo Suprises!!!! Share the secret with me!! :-P

Eh, yeah - work. Crazy...how dare it keep us from blogging! Ugh! :-D

Have a great day!!!! :-*
 
Work has definately kept me from some of my blogging...
can't wait to hear how Ryan likes his surprise;) Good luck keeping the secret!
 
yep, work does have a habit of taking up most of your day. : )

i changed my mind on my hair for my wedding about twenty times.. but on that day i had decided i would do it.. and i loved it. you can wear it any way, i'm sure it'll be beautiful.
 
*sigh* I love your fall layout :-D It makes me happy :-)

LOVE YA!!!!! :)
 
Work keeps me from updating because i get home sooo very late.. now what might this suprise be..? i hope you have a great thursday!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers