So, we may be ending Ryan's lease early, and.....be moving into a house!
Now, none of this is 100% certain yet, but here's the story.
My Mom is at the grocery store last night, where she runs into a lady that she knew from the years she worked for a Christian school. My Mom happened to mention that her daughter is getting married. The lady proceeds to tell her about how she's trying to rent out her home so she can move to Africa for a year. (several of her children are missionaries in Africa, and they want her to come stay with them) She wants to rent out the house from January till December.
This home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a 6-foot fenced-in yard, and is fully furnished.
She's only asking for $600 a month! Ryan currently pays practically double that for a one bedroom apartment.
We drove over to see it last night, and it's a very cute house, in a really nice neighborhood. It's only a block away from the bike trail. It's convenient to everything, but not in a hectic part of the town.
This is all God. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, as this would save us 6 THOUSAND dollars over the course of a year. But I'm praying that this does indeed work out, because it would be amazing. Kylie would have a fenced-in yard to romp around in while we're at work. We could have guests stay over.
My Mom told this lady that she knew we would definitely be interested.The lady told her that she knew there must've been a reason that God wanted her to tell my Mom about the house, even though it seemed so random at the time. It almost seems way too good to be true. Please, please pray that this will work out. If it doesn't, okay...I'll be sad, but I'll get over it. Everything happens for a reason. My Mom is going to call the lady today, and hopefully we can tour the house over the weekend.
In other news..haha. My first fitting is tonight! My Mom, Em, and I will be leaving once I get home from work. I've got everything set and ready to go! There will be pictures of me in the dress, but I'll either have to do a protected post, or just e-mail you guys with the pics, just to be safe. :) I am oh-so excited!
Sounds like God is really taking care of you two! It would be an awesome house... not to mention that it's ready RIGHT after the wedding when you guys are moving in together... coincidence? Nope, that's all God there for ya'! Keep us updated, I hope it all works out!
Jess
#
posted by Anonymous :
10:21 AM, October 06, 2005
I will keep you in my prayers! I hope you get the house! Sounds nice! Even here with the cheaper right due to college students that is a good deal!!
Have fun at the fitting!! Pictures?!?
#
posted by Anonymous :
10:50 AM, October 06, 2005
Man, God is so good :-D Definitely wll be praying for you two :) See you tonight at the fitting!! :D woooo!!!!!
that would totally be the best route! i hope it works out for you guys.
ryc: i try to leave positive comments whenever i do comment. that wouldn't be very nice of me to put something negative on your or anyone else's blog. : ) but when it comes to my life, each of our lives.. we all have days where we can use the extra help in being more positive. : )
wow! what a great opportunity! i'll be praying that it all works out! i just saw your last post.....it literally looks like your precious pooch is smiling while your giving her kisses.....so cute! have a wonderful time getting fitted, amazing that it's getting so close! take care and thank you for your comments! vincy