So, here I sit, munching on a banana, with absolutely nothing to say. :) My weekend was nice...honestly didn't do very much, which is exactly what I wanted to do.
I definitely got my fill of football over the weekend--the Redskins won! the Eagles won! You can't get much better than that. The Redskins are 3-0, which hasn't happened since 1991. (the year they won the Super Bowl) So, of course, we're enjoying the winning streak while we can. ;-) Not that I don't love my Redskins, I'm just realistic about the whole thing. I'm not going to set myself up for disappointment!
I've got my first dress fitting on Thursday, so I'm pretty excited about that. I've started to consider hair styles, make-up options, even what color to paint my nails. I'm going shopping after work to try and find new under-things to go under my dress before Thursday. I'm thinking actually trying them on is a better bet than ordering online again. Besides the fact that I just don't have the time to wait for it. :)
I was browsing theknot.com last night, (which, I confess, I do often!) and was absolutely floored by a video montage that redheadbride2b had in her profile. Click here to watch it. I nearly cried! I've never heard that song before, either. Anyway, if we had about 2k left over in our budget, I'd love to have a professional videographer. Really, though, when it gets down to it... it's just fluff. Hopefully we'll have it videotaped, but professionally done is really just out of the question. Too expensive! Plus, we're going to have really, really pretty pictures. :) I'm very happy about that.
So, short post today, but I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and I hope it's a great Monday for you all!
I am glad you had a relaxing weekend. Those are nice!
Everything is getting so much closer! I bet you are about to just burst with all the excitement. My sister's husband's brother filmed their wedding. Both him and his wife are into Photography and such so it worked out well. Though I haven't seen the video yet...it has been over a year :(
Well I hope you have a great Monday and thanks for the encouragement!
#
posted by Anonymous :
11:01 AM, October 03, 2005
Aww :-) That was so cute! In the middle of it, though, I thought "I'm so glad she didn't make us wear black!" LOL :-D
hey there lady! just read the whole "shed" situation....don't you back down sweetie! hang in there....some people just got more of the "aggravation" gene in their blood! hope that finding the "under things" goes well.....with being curvy i can understand the dillema! sounds like everything is falling into place...how great is that!!! take care, vincy
Hey! I know I've been MIA lately, but I've been trying to catch up! I know that your invites came in, but I can't remember which ones you ordered. Sounds like all the wedding planning is going really well! I can't believe that we have barely over 2 months left! Is it just me, or is that a little scary?! Hope you have a great day!!!