Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Mmm..



What a beautiful morning!

New song..."100 Years" by Five for Fighting. It's not new, I know, but I'm really loving it right now. Lyrics can be found here. Have a great day!


8:05 AM

Comments:
Amazing picture! I love sunrise/set pictures and the one you have up is so beautiful!

Thanks for the comment! Reno actually got a lot of water this year cause we had a freak snow storm that dumped like 5 feet of snow on us valley dwellers and tons more in the mountains. It was truly odd since well…Nevada is a desert! But the trees here are really beautiful right now and I love photographing it all!
In all honesty I really can’t remember what my natural hair color looks like…it’s been so long! I do know that my hair isn’t naturally black though :-) But I like it dark…and I’ll probably keep some shade of black or brown for awhile :-) Have a great day!
 
Ok wow I was confused for a second....another Tiffany commenting...well I guess I will just have to go by Tibby now. Beautiful picture and I love that song too!
 
WOW!! Beautiful!!! Hope your hand is feeling better!

Jess
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers