Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Little Things -

I was able to see the draft copy of our new brochure from the marketing department yesterday. Guess who's in it? :) Yep, they're using one of the gas pump pictures. I'll take a picture once they start distributing them. Crazy, crazy.

Last night, after searching high and low, through three different stores, I couldn't find anything that I liked. Even VS was a complete let-down, surprisingly. But at long last, I finally found something. Now I can rest easy, knowing I won't have to reschedule my fitting after all. :)

I'm really looking forward to this Saturday, when we drive up for the annual crab feast with my family. My Aunt Rita has it at her house in Maryland, where a whole bunch of us gather for all the crab legs, shrimp, barbequed chicken, grilled corn on the cob, and other goodies that you could possibly want. Mmm. Plus, I'll get to see her new puppy--a little beagle named Callie.

Then I remember that it's only Tuesday, and that's really rather depressing. :) I'll be working out tonight after work, then again tomorrow after work, because the fitting is on Thursday at 6. It's like cramming time before final exams. I'm so excited! I'll be sure to take pictures. :)

Hope you all have a great day!


7:28 AM

Comments:
Yay for getting your picture used!! Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned...I, myself, am having doubts about whether or not I will actually make it to the weekend....

I can't wait to see pictures! :)
 
Im so impressed you're a model;)
 
mmm...that sounds good!!!
 
I miss you so much sweetie! Hope we can talk soon!
 
can't wait to see your pix.. i'm sure they're absolutely stunning. sounds like things are going good for you.. don't worry, the end of the week will be here before you know it! especially with as busy as YOU are! : )

i need to go shopping. : )
 
The VS here is almost always a letdown, they just don't have much. I can't wait to see pictures of your fitting!! I need to schedule mine for a few weeks!
Jess
 
maryland? do you know that's one place i have always wanted to visit? what is it like? i've heard that the colors there in the fall are like nowhere else......i hope you have a beautiful time!
and btw....of COURSE they used your picture.....they would be crazy not to! can't wait to see it!
i remember getting my "underthings" i got something very elegant and flowy....and then something that was, er.....not so elegant....more fun for the hubby! glad you found something that you like! unfortunately VS seems to dissapoint me when it comes to things like that....they have the BEST bras though....terribly expensive, but if your "blessed" they do the job their meant to! take care sweetie! vincy
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers