Super busy at work today...sorry, not much time to update!
My uncle Richard and Aunt Nancy, who are from Florida, will be staying with us today through Thursday. Then, my cousin Shannon, who is a missionary to Vanuatu, is staying Wednesday through Thursday. I have no idea where she's sleeping! :-P Should be interesting.
I started stressing last night about wedding planning. I guess the reality of it all--only having 60 days left--hit me all at once. I feel better after talking through a lot of things with Ryan and my Mom, and now I'm just looking forward to meeting everyone at the church next Wednesday to finalize more details. It will be my Mom, the caterer, the church-assigned reception hostess, my cousin Shelley, (who is doing a fair majority of our decorating) and me--all meeting in the same place. :) It should be very productive!
Wow. I remember when Shannon was so young! That's awesome that she's a missionary now :-D I'll keep praying that your plans come together in as stress-free a way as possible :) Love you, buddy!! If I can do anything to help, let me know! :-D Have an awesome day! :)
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:01 PM, October 11, 2005
have fun visiting with your family.
trust me, after the wedding is over.. you'll miss all of the planning. i was so busy for so long before the wedding.. afterwards, i didn't know what to do with myself. : )
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:03 PM, October 11, 2005
No stressing allowed!! Everything will be fine!!! :)
#
posted by Anonymous :
12:16 PM, October 11, 2005