Wednesday, October 05, 2005

"..And It's a GREAT Day to Be Alive" -


Thaaaat's right! Invitations go out today!! Exciting, exciting, exciting! I'm skipping over to the post office with the remaining 75% or so of invitations (shown above) to hand-cancel them, and off they go! Would you guess they took me (and Em!) about 4 1/2 hours to do? I'm trying not to think about the fact that they will eventually wind up in the trash. They're too pretty for that!

I seriously need to write out a list of everything we have left to do or buy for the wedding, because my sleeping schedule has been completely screwed up lately. I just lay there thinking about everything I have to do, figure out, organize, and order. On top of the fact that I just plain hate asking to use money, but can't afford to buy wedding things myself while I'm trying to set myself up to be financially steady before we get married. What can ya do? I'm trying here.

I went over and took care of Kylie after work yesterday. She's a total momma's girl. (probably because I do 99% of the loving on her, talking sweet to her, playing with her, etc) Though she does like Ryan an awful lot; he feeds her every morning. ;-) But she loves when I love on her.


Isn't she the sweetest?

I worked out, (despite really, really, really not wanting to...awful headache!) and will be working out again tonight. 66 Days to Go!


And a very happy Wednesday to you all! :)


7:29 AM

Comments:
Hey hun!! I've been In.SANE. here at work, too!! Sorry...I have been reading..skimming anyway. ;-)
I'll try to shoot you an email soon, hopefully.
(I leave to visit Casey TOMORROW NIGHT!!!! :-D)
Congrats on the finished product! :-P
 
Ahhh!!! I'm still alive, I swear! :) I've been reading everyone's, just haven't really had time to do an update lately. I've been so busy with everything... I'm hoping if I get caught up on everything that needs to get done tonight, I'll have a few minutes tonight or tomorrow to post - I have pics all ready to go, they've just been sitting for over a week. Blah.

Congrats on finishing the invites - definitely try to avoid thinking about the trash issue. Kylie looks like she's gotten a lot bigger, too! Nothing wrong with being a momma's girl... I've got a momma's boy, myself, and he is spoiled rotten. :P

Have a great evening!

.ashlee.
 
Yeah for sending out your invites......cute puppy:)
 
YAY for invites going out! Ours will go out in about two weeks... we're running late but that stupid deployment scare threw us all off! Hope you have a great evening!!!
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers