Friday, September 23, 2005

Photo Shoot Shots -

Well, I finally have some of the shots in my possession. Marketing hasn't had time to make us individual CDs yet, so they instead sent a link to a Snapfish page. They are not high-res images, so the quality is very poor, but you get the idea. :) Also, they're copyrighted, so don't touch. Not that you would, but I'll say it anyway.

**Edited to explain 'what's up with the fingers' -- the company I work for is a biometrics company, and our main product allows customers to pay with their fingerprint rather than credit card or check. I think it'll make better sense now. :)

Okay, first are the ones at the gas pump. It was so windy that the stylist ran up and pulled all my hair back so you can't tell that we're getting gale-force winds. Honestly, I hate having my hair back, but it turned out that they're the shots everyone seems to like...who knew? :-P






Then to Giant grocery store! Aisle #8. I don't like these.







At A Deli. :)
One of my friends thought it was funny to see me reaching for beer. Eww.
I just do what I'm told!



And one of J. and C., just cause I loved 'em. :)

I can't post all of them, cause I think you all would get sick of me. But that's that. My one and only modeling day. At least you know I wasn't making up stories or something. :)

Last night was pretty uneventful. I went to the gym, then Ryan and I had dinner with my Mom. It was Survivor night, so you know I was all about that. And...that was it. :)

Tomorrow, Ryan and I are going to pick out tuxes for the wedding...before the Penn State game comes on, of course. Then after that..maybe going to buy my wedding band? :) I really hope so!

So, what are you all doing this weekend? Anything fun? Happy Friday!


6:53 AM

Comments:
HAHAHAAH! too cute! Miss you babe! HAVE A great DAY!
 
AND YOUR OUITFIT THAT YOU GOT TO BUY IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIFUL ON YOU! (And I like your hair back ) lol
 
Aww you look pretty! You look good in that purple top you have on in the wine store.
 
Wow I love those pictures!!! You look really pretty!
 
Aww... the shots are cute! That's so funny that you were at a Giant grocery store for one of them - one of the more recent modeling jobs I did was for a Giant commercial! Kinda feel like a dork hanging around a grocery store and getting your picture taken, huh? Okay... maybe it was just me. ;)

Have fun this weekend & GO PENN STATE!!! :)

.ashlee.
 
LOVE the hair pulled back pics! Sorry, they are the best ones.
And that was wine...wasn't it? I didnt see any beer...

The whole idea of the fingerprint thing scares me. I dont want to use my fingerprint. Hmmmm
*Runs and hides*
 
I'm so amused by this "finger in the air" thing. Teeheh.

They are great shots! The Mobil ones made me sad, because they're changing all the Mobil stations here to stupid Lukoil. (My boss had given us the Mobil card/swipy things and they don't work anymore!)

I LOVE the outfit in the wine shop!!! Was that the one you got to go out and buy?!???

The weekend is all about my daddy's birthday, reconnecting with a GREAT friend from high school (a possible bridesmaid??) and relaxing!! (EAGLES on Sunday!!! :-P)
 
Aww :) Those pictures are so spiffy! :-D
Yay for Survivor :-)
I'm so glad you added this song to your site, hehe :) It makes me happy!!! :-D
 
Wow....those pics are amazing:) LOL. I'm not doing a single thing this weekend, it's going to be GREAT!
 
Awww...it's emmy
 
Cute pictures. Thanks! I'm glad you like my layout. Oh I don't know if I told you. But mom picked my dress up at that shop a few weeks ago. It's sooo pretty. But it needs to get altered. Anyway, have a nice day! Love ya!

-Aly
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers