Last night, I stated, "as much as I'd love to stay up to watch the Redskins stomp the Cowboys, I have to get some sleep!" While I was being rather facetious, what do you know? We won! And it's not that the Cowboys are even a good team...we just can never seem to beat them. There isn't a team that I dislike more. (though the Raiders are pretty close in second! Their fans are scary, too..) Did you hear that the Cowboys are upset that everyone, in light of Katrina, is calling the Saints "America's Team?" Completely disregard the fact that the Cowboys are the self-proclaimed "America's Team"....puh-lease. Get over yourselves.
Well, it is indeed a beautiful morning. :) The weather is amazing, though I think they're calling for a storm later on today. We really could use the rain.
I'm listening to an awesome CD here at work that Em made for me. No one gets in till 9, so I get to enjoy it without interruption. It's my current favorite. :) I should put up one of the songs as my background music.
Ryan's parents are going to be in town later today through sometime tomorrow. We have premarital counseling tomorrow, so I wonder if we're going to meet with them later today? I have no idea when they're getting here, though. We might go out for dinner or something.
Our custom napkins came last night! :) My under-things didn't arrive like I was told they would...and the tracking information is confusing, as it's coming via USPS, not UPS or FedEx. Anyway, the napkins are really cute. I really love the font! I'm keeping a sample to go in our "wedding planning" scrapbook, which I really haven't started, but I've gathered pictures and things together that I want to put in it.
And....we're going to buy my wedding band probably at the end of the week or over the weekend! :) I'll have to post a picture of that soon. It's beautiful, and it matches my engagement ring to the T. I tried on a million different bands at four different places, but they all looked funny matched with my engagement ring. Like Christmas tree shopping, I'm a tough customer. ;-) My Mom and Em can vouch for me on that.
Okay, I have a million things to do at work today. Hope you all have a fantastic Tuesday!
oh my gosh.. i've missed out on way too many pix. : ) cute, cute. so it's getting closer! can't wait to see your wedding band. : ) i've told adrian for our ten year next year i want a new wrap. i'm already excited about what to pick out. : )
hope your week is going well.. i wish i could figure out the background music thing.. it never works for me. tis ok. : )
#
posted by Anonymous :
10:35 AM, September 20, 2005
I'd love to see you Christmas tree shop! lol
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
1:16 PM, September 20, 2005
DUDE :) Getting the *perfect* Christmas tree is essential!!! ;-) You're not weird :-D I can't wait to see your ring and your napkins! :) So spiffy :)
What song is your favorite?? :-) Well, current favorite, anyway :) They're all so good! :) Third Day rules :)
LOVE YOU, BUDDY! :-D
#
posted by Anonymous :
1:18 PM, September 20, 2005
I'll be better when work is over! Too many full moon freaks!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
1:34 PM, September 20, 2005
i will love to see a pic of the wedding band:)
#
posted by Anonymous :
8:27 PM, September 20, 2005
(psssst! hi! :D)
#
posted by Anonymous :
9:47 PM, September 20, 2005