Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Holding Down the Fort -

Ryan called me last night from Cleveland, and asked, "if I wanted to buy you a shirt, what size would I get?" How sweet is he? He actually called me a grand total of 5 times yesterday--once his flight landed, right before he started his meeting, on his break, to ask that shirt question, and then right before I went to bed. He was invited to the Indians game, so he was there. I miss him terribly.

Yesterday was crazy busy. I had a million and one things to do at work, plus I had to stay an hour late because I had to take off at lunch to go take care of Kylie. I packed after work, then headed over to the apartment, where I'll be for the rest of the week. I chatted with Em on the phone for at least an hour, then dove into my first book required for premarital counseling. We have three books to read, and three books on tape to listen to. We'll start listening to the first book on tape once Ryan gets back. :)

I was up at 5:45 this morning. Not too bad considering I was easily asleep by 10. :) Mmm, sleep. I kinda like being up that early, while most normal people are still sleeping. I feel like I'm being productive.

Sorry that yesterday's post was so long. :) I'm assuming that most of you didn't read to the end. Just had a lot going on that I wanted to write about. And I'm a picture fanatic, which I'm sure goes without saying.

In any event, I'm going to look at wedding bands tonight. I've done a little bit of researching, since I've only found one place with a band that I like. I'd really like to find a similar band somewhere else, so I can compare prices. We're also going to go to Jared's over the weekend to buy Ryan's band. :) His will take a while to come in, so the sooner we can order it, the better. He also mentioned possibly going to look at tuxes over the weekend, too. Fun, fun!

Back to work. :) Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!


6:29 AM

Comments:
I read yesterdays till the end!!! :-)
 
I read to the end, too! :) But according to my phone (it displays the time when you hang up), we only talked for 28 minutes ;)
LOVE YA!
 
I read to the end...Great pics. I wanna see better ones:) You guys are so cute:)
 
EM! Which time was that? :) We talked TWICE ;-)
 
The first time was 19 minutes, and the second was 9, lol ;) Why I remember this, I have no idea, lol :)
 
Post a Comment


<< Home





 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers