You know the saying about good fences? Well, I think it's wrong.
Our neighbors behind us came over last night to say...they're really upset about the placement of our shed. Not even sure where to start on this one. Let me say, though, that it is the cutest shed in the world. It's natural wood, not real big, and even has the cutest little window in the front with a flower box. It looks like a cute, little house. It's precious.
They said that they're just very upset, because with the shed being in one corner of our yard, it blocks their view. View of what? The road? The houses on the other side of the street? There is no view. A "view," for instance, would be of the woods, which are nonexistent in our area, or of a lake or something pretty.
Nevermind the fact that it is our yard. We could plant 200 pink, plastic flamingos all over our backyard, and there's not a thing they could do. Not that we would, but we very well could. Ridiculous!
In any event, it's Friday. :) Really didn't do all that much last night, aside from work out at the gym, and watch Survivor. Brianna, the make-up artist, got voted off, much to my satisfaction. I was up on time this morning, leaving enough time for, oh, a shower. :) It's getting to be that time of year where I kinda dread getting up in the morning, because it's cold getting out of the bed. But once I'm up, I love it. I love that it's chilly as I walk out to my car. I love that I get to wear a sweater to work today. Love it! I love that football comes on tomorrow, and I love that I really don't have any major plans. I love a lot of things today.
It irks me what people will fine to complain about! I hope your parents are not thinking of moving the shed. I am jealous that you are already wearing sweaters to work! I would roast.
Have a great day!
#
posted by Anonymous :
9:20 AM, September 30, 2005
Put those flamingos out girl! Just to make them mad!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
11:22 AM, September 30, 2005
Sorry about your neighbors. That sucks. That'd be funny if you did put 200 plastic flamingos in your yard though! Haha. Anyway, you watch Survivor? I've never had any interest in that show. But isn't this season shot in Guatemala? Maybe that's another show. Anyway, talk to ya later! Love ya!
-Aly
#
posted by Anonymous :
4:22 PM, September 30, 2005
Oh, I love BUNCHES of things!!! :-D Every last thing about fall included :-D The smell of fireplace outside, punkin' pickin', leaves crunchin' under your feet, crispness, blue sky... I could go on forever :-) Today, I'm lovin' everything, just like you :-) GOD, fall, sleep!, the way the sun is making everything glow right now... :-) *sigh*
(psst! I love YOU, too! ;-) hehehe)
#
posted by Anonymous :
4:50 PM, September 30, 2005
Go out and buy a cheap but very large "print" of a painted scenery. Mount it on top of the shed. That way your neighbors have something pretty to look at.