Hmm. Basically, it seems like hardly anyone stops by over here anymore. :) I definitely miss the 'subscriptions' option of xanga...but I still update every day, without fail. Just so you know.
I had an issue with the dishwasher last night. Ryan ran out of dishwasher detergent a while ago, and decided to use the liquid detergent. Disaster. Can't say I haven't done that before, though. :) Well, there was standing water at the bottom of the dishwasher, which did not magically disappear. I didn't look before starting the dishwasher (I got new detergent) and bubbles began to overflow. Lots, and lots of bubbles. Dang. So I had to use a cup to remove all the water/liquid soap left over in the bottom, and start it all over again. Took a good half hour to empty all the water/soap. Good times. :)
I went over to the house last night to see my Mom, and also got to see my lovely wedding jewelry. It's very dainty and pretty. I love it!
Ryan might be flying in early tonight. He called me this morning and mentioned he might be able to get an earlier flight. I was seriously missing him last night...awful. I hate business trips. At least once we're married, I'll have the option of going with him!
Well, I started the reception playlist. 44 songs picked out thus far. We're paying for a 4 hour reception, so we'll still need to decide on some more. It's fun, though. :) And easier than I thought it'd be.
Okay, looking over this post, I realize it's not the most exciting update. No wonder everyone has stopped coming by! ;-) Kidding, kidding. Love you guys. Have a great weekend!
I just have to remembe!!!!! I need to get in a routine, that's all. And remember this URL too!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
9:10 AM, September 16, 2005
haha! I remembered that i have one of these!:) i should start using this one too...hmmmmm
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
9:11 AM, September 16, 2005
and i totally forget how to write in my blogger...!!!! i didnt forget, honest! I think i just need to get into the routine of checking yours daily!
#
posted by mudwoman1326 :
9:19 AM, September 16, 2005
Hey. I try to stop by every day. I just have to remember. What you should do it just go to xanga hit edit on your last post and then submit it. It will appear updated on everyone list.
I am leaning towards dress 2 as well right now. It is cheaper and I really like it...I guess I will see on sunday. Oh yeah I want to see pics of your dress
#
posted by Anonymous :
9:35 AM, September 16, 2005
you need to use the comment popup girlie. I need to show you how to use that.
I've done the overflow thingie before, except not the same thing. I left some soap on a pot and it overflowed like MAD. Love you!
#
posted by Anonymous :
10:49 AM, September 16, 2005
I totally did that a while back. I thought "hhmm....this washes dishes in the sink, should be fine in the dishwasher...." boy was I wrong!
#
posted by Anonymous :
1:44 PM, September 16, 2005
Hey girlie...!! Ive been stopping by but yesterday it wouldnt let me comment for some reason..? anyways have a great weekend!!
#
posted by Anonymous :
2:16 PM, September 16, 2005
thanks for your sweet comment. : )
i've totally done that too with dishsoap. i learned quickly that you can't do that anymore. : ) it's just one of those things in life you can say you've done. : )
hope you have a great weekend! : )
#
posted by Anonymous :
3:49 PM, September 16, 2005
Okay... Haven't forgotten you over here, I just need to remember to go to a diff. link for yours!
I've had the overflow thing happen, except with a washing machine. WOW does that ever suck. :)
Do we get to see pics of the new additions to the wedding stuff? I'm dying over here, girlie!
Have a great weekend. :)
.ashlee.
By the way... I went and tried on gowns today. :) Pics later, maybe?
#
posted by Anonymous :
4:02 PM, September 16, 2005
I almost overflowed my best friends bathroom. I was housesitting once while her parents and her were on vacation, and decided to take a nice, hot bath...they've got a tub with JETS!! The thing about tubs with jets is....you must be very careful about how much bubbles you put in! LOL.
I promised I haven't forgotten, also. But on Xanga, I have it set up so that the last updated site is at the top....and thats how I always remember to check your site. Now you're near the bottom! But alas, you mean so much to me - I don't even need the "top of the list" to remind me all the time!! I remember on my own, :-D
#
posted by Anonymous :
9:07 PM, September 16, 2005
Hey Em. Mom picked up the dress today. It's gorgeous! You know what you should play at your wedding? "You and Me" by Lifehouse. You know how much I love that song. Justin has that cd. He said he'd burn it for me so I don't have to buy it. Yay! Anyway, love ya!
-Aly
#
posted by Anonymous :
8:13 PM, September 17, 2005